Drugs & Medications
USP DI® Volume II: Advice for the Patient® (Detailed Drug Information Database) is the most comprehensive consumer drug education material on the market covering more than 11,000 U.S. and Canadian drugs and medications. The information is written in consumer-friendly language and provides direct, reassuring guidance on proper use, precautions, side effects, special considerations such as age, allergy information, pregnancy warnings and more.
View: Complete Drug Index | Brand Names | Generic Names
Detailed Drug Information (USP DI) - Generic Names
0-9 A B C-Chl Chl-Cz D E F G H I J K L M N O P-Pol Pol-Pz Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Topics begining with "U"
- Undecylenic Acid, Compound (Topical)(Caldesene Medicated Powder; Cruex Aerosol Powder; Cruex Antifungal Cream; Cruex Antifungal Powder; Cruex Antifungal Spray Powder; Cruex Cream; Cruex Powder; Decylenes Powder; Desenex Aerosol Powder; Desenex Antifungal Cream; Desenex Antifungal Liquid; Desenex Antifungal Ointment; Desenex Antifungal Penetrating Foam; Desenex Antifungal Powder; Desenex Antifungal Spray Powder; Desenex Foam; Desenex Ointment; Desenex Powder; Desenex Solution; Gordochom Solution)
- Unoprostone (Ophthalmic)(Rescula)
- Uracil Mustard (Systemic)(Rescula)
- Urea (Intra-amniotic)(Resculacarbamide; Ureaphil)
- Urea C 14 (Diagnostic)(PYtest)
- Urofollitropin (Systemic)(PYtestFertinex; Fertinorm HP; follicle-stimulating hormone; FSH; Metrodin; urofollitrophin)
- Urokinase (PYtestFertinex; Fertinorm HP; follicle-stimulating hormone; FSH; Metrodin; urofollitrophinAbbokinase; Abbokinase Open-Cath)
- Ursodiol (Systemic)(Actigall; UDCA; URSO; URSO 250; ursodeoxycholic acid; Ursofalk)